2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
1 Drop Eucalyptus Essential Oil
7 Drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
3 Drops Clove Essential Oil
1 Tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
1 Cup Baking Soda
4 Tbsp Distilled Water
1. In a small bowl mix essential oils and coconut oil.
2. In larger bowl mix the baking soda and water and add in the oil mixture.
3. Press the mixture into molds.
4. Allow them to dry overnight or until completely dry and then remove from molds.
5. Place the disks anywhere you would like to deodorize, such as garbage can, dirty laundry hampers, closets, etc.